December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

On The Day Coordination

waaahh... I can't seem to upload the photos... yikes!! what's wrong kaya? nuninuni... so please bear with us... pictures to follow as soon as I'm able to upload them... kainis... =(

anyway, here goes....

Teddy Manuel (of Flowers & Events)
Rating: 5++++
Cost: It was such a steal… maybe because we also got him to do my bouquet & entourage flowers and provide the chocolate fountain.

I personally love this guy!! He and his staff literally took care of everything. We only found out about the glitches after he already had a solution. There might have been other glitches that we never even found out about hehehe!

Ogie, my hairstylist, texted me at 6am to advise that they were running late for their call time which is 6am. Medyo nag-panic ang sis niyo na baka ma-late kami since 10:30am ang wedding and they have to do me, my mom, my sis-in-law, my mother-in-law & cousin pa (5 heads). So I forwarded the text to Teddy and he replied to me to eat my breakfast na and have the others ready para pagdating nina Angie & Ogie, they can start already. I ate little lang since I'm not really a morning person. I only ate tasty na cheese ang palaman and I was not even able to finish yung 1 slice of bread. While my family went down to have breakfast muna. I was left alone in the room with my nephew who was still fast asleep.

Teddy's team were the first to arrive at Discovery Suites and they were at work agad pagkadating nila. And siguro the fact na I don’t see them panic, hindi na rin ako nag-panic. They knew exactly what they were doing. Although, I kept asking Teddy about the time since I don’t want to be late for my own wedding. Super pa naman ang traffic the day before (December 15) going from Quezon City to Ortigas maybe because it was a Friday and a payday and Christmas rush. But we got to Mount Carmel naman early, around 9:30am.

Another incident… during the dove release which is right after the recession, he handed to us the 2 doves only to find out from him that 1 of our doves was stolen so we will only be able to release 1 dove and for photo ops, we will be holding the 2 doves. ANO?? Talaga naman at pati doves ngayon eh ninanakaw na?! I wasn’t able to find out where he got the other dove but I was thankful to him for coming up with a solution without even bothering us.

Teddy also became an instant mananahi. My veil kasi has embroidery and he has to take out one which is literally in the middle of my face since it would not look good in the pictures. Even our photographer, Raymond (of Newtrend Photography) was helping out too hehehe!

I was even told by one of our Ninongs that when our Commentator needed a shawl because she was wearing a sleeveless dress, it was one of Teddy’s staff who gave her scarf which she was wearing.

It was a last minute decision to get a coordinator. I had to convince Lawrence that we needed one since he was insisting that he has enough cousins to help us out. But in the end, getting Teddy is the best decision we ever made. Even Lawrence was very impressed with how they work. The money we spent for his coordination is worth it! Tip: I guess even if you are hands-on (like me), it is still advisable for you to get someone to help you even for that day. If you have the budget, why not. Kasi on the day of your wedding, you will not even be able to think straight kasi pihado nasa cloud nine ka na.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home