December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Chocolate Fountain

Roland Manuel (of Flowers & Events)
Rating: 5++++

It was really Roland (Teddy’s brother) who I met first late last, last year (2005) when I was looking for a chocolate fountain supplier. In fact, he was the 4th supplier we booked (by December 2005)… after we booked the church, the reception hall & the caterer. Honestly, it is quite expensive since you can now avail a small chocolate fountain for more or less 5K diba? What we got naman is the tall fountain and during the bridal fair at the NBC Tent last March 2006 when I met again with Roland to see his brother, Teddy and inquire about the flowers, he told me that he will give me a small chocolate fountain for free and I can have them in two different flavors: dark & milk. Or you can opt for white chocolate. I have always wanted a chocolate fountain and we never regretted getting one.

It was such a big hit to our guests. Although, it took a while for the guests to dip in but when Lawrence’s friends tried it, all the other guests followed suit. Saya nga kasi I saw most of the guests kept coming back for more. Sayang na I was only able to enjoy one serving during the reception since we were not able to eat well… jitters siguro!

There were supposed to be only 5 or 7 dipping goodies included in the package. But I was surprised to see that there were more… really, really more goodies. Hindi talaga nila tinipid and we were even able to bring home the left-overs… ang dami kaya lang matigas na yung chocolates eh we don’t have a fountain at home… huhuhu! pero promise masarap ang chocolate nila and sulit talaga especially for a chocolate lover like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home