December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

waaahh!! 10 days to go...

10 days to go before our big day. after almost a year & a half of preparations, this is IT!! a couple of things I realized these past few days...

... that even a bride as OC as I am can let go. My motto now is to "let go and let God." I will not allow anything or anyone to dampen my mood. Just let go and if something happens that shouldn't happen or if something that should happen did not happen... waaahh... fine... forget about it. I did what any bride will do for her own wedding and it's now time to enjoy the fruits of our labor. My candle sponsors who are based in Bicol will not be able to attend our wedding because they were greatly affected by the typhoon. So, even my flowergirl (there were only 2 of them) will not be able to attend. I felt sad (and I even wanted to cry but I stop myself) because they are very special to me but I understand. My Kuya and sis-in-law will be the ones to light our candles and 1 flower girl will be just fine. I also found out that one of the groomsmen will not be able to attend because of his school. Again, it's just fine. I can even have my 2 bridesmaids walk together with one of the groomsmen diba. But hubby said may mag-proxy na raw so ok. =) smile and enjoy the experience while it lasts!!

... that my Papa is arriving tomorrow... yipeey!! and I know as soon as he arrives, we will all be busy bee at the house and yup, I almost forgot... the pasalubongs. hihihi! *excited me*

... that I am like any other bride to be's... imagine I'm having wedding nightmares lately... OC OC OC me!

... that this will probably be my last post as a single lady... and that the next time I will post, will be our wedding kuwentos and supplier ratings na (a w@w tradition).

... that I look forward to our bonding moment tonight... foot spa hihihi!

... that even if I don't mind not having a bridal shower, I still look forward tomorrow since my superior informed me that they were throwing me a bridal shower... merienda & kuwentuhan... hihihi *excited again*

... that I have not finished my vow... WHAT?!?

I will probably be on leave starting Wednesday (Dec. 13) so this is going to be a Very Long Break hihihi!