December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Monday, October 23, 2006

Gown Fitting

Last Sunday (October 22), me & my entourage went to Ms. Leonie for our scheduled fitting.


Ann (Ney's cousin) is one of my bridesmaids. Cecile (my college friend), who left for Japan and Jenn (my cousin), who is based in Batangas cannot make it to our fitting. The gown of the bridesmaids still needs to have the strap, a celadon green ribbon around the waist plus the beadworks.










Two of my secondary sponsors... (left) Michelle, Ney's cousin and (right) ate Espeeh, my sis-in-law. Ate Nak and her daughter, Ann who is also my flower girl cannot make it to our fitting because they are based in Bicol. The gown is almost done except for the beadworks.



Cassey, one of my flower girls with her mommy, Shar (my high school friend). The skirt still needs to be changed to celadon green, a ribbon around the wait plus the beadworks.

Abby, my maid of honor cannot make it also to our fitting because she is out of the country pa. I saw her gown and it was pretty.

As for my bridal gown, I will not post it here para surprise since there are invited guests who know about this blog. My gown doesn't have the beadworks yet so it was just really to see how it fits me plus how long the train is (without the detachable train)... and it was heavy na... lagot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home