December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Thursday, August 10, 2006

TODAY is our Anniversary!

Happy, Happy Anniversary Honey!!

As I was drafting my text message for Ney early this morning, I saw that a text message came in. I somehow knew it was from him so I finished first my "mushy" message so I can send it to him. Then I read his text. It goes like this:

Hi ney, happy anniversary to us, this will be the last tym we will greet each other as mag-bf-gf, coz nx yr u wil be my wife n i will be ur slave este husband hehehe I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH

It really brought a smile to my morning. Hmmm... slave pala ha?! just kidding... I love you too.

1 Comments:

Blogger alynn said...

happy anniversary!enjoy the rest of your preps...

Thursday, August 17, 2006 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home