December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tabora Trip

Last Saturday (July 1) was our first trip to the ever-famous-place-for-soon-to-be-brides "Tabora" and will probably be our last. Ney swore we will never go back there again. bwahahaha!!!!

Our Tabora trip started with a lunch at Gateway food court. He ate his usual (by "USUAL" I mean that it is his usual menu whenever we have lunch at Gateway) rice topping with pork siomai from Dimsum & Dumplings and I had a 2-piece KFC original chicken (2 pieces because he'll have the leg part). By the way, the Strawberry Chill Tea of Dimsum & Dumplings is a must try!

Then off we went to Divisoria. Unfortunately, yung jeepney na sinakyan namin ay hindi tumuloy after reaching yung start ng traffic. So we had to walk only to find out na sa may 168 Mall pala kami dinaan. We asked the guards kung saang side yung Tabora Street and Tutuban Mall since the last time we went there to see Leonie Bautista eh we were able to take FX at sa Tutuban Mall kami binaba. It seemed mas malapit yung Tabora from where we were so we tried to find our way. Eh Juan Luna (I think) pala yung binabaybay namin and at the end of that street is the Tutuban Mall. Since we are meeting with Ms. Leonie rin, we decided to go there first and ask her na lang how to go to Tabora... really clueless?!?

It was great seeing Ms. Leonie (our 3rd meeting) since I got sooo excited again with my bridal gown. It will now be an off-white gown since feeling ko mas classic & elegant ang dating. I kept imagining how my gown would look like... the long train... the long veil... *daydream* to the max talaga! I also got swatches for my ento gowns.

Ms. Leonie taught us how to go to Tabora. Finally, we were able to find our way. Si Ney nainitan sobra... kawawa naman. And siguro it's a Saturday afternoon kaya madami ring tao. We were not able to find much... just abaca (or so I thought) wrapping for the gifts of the principal sponsors... small flowers to match (promise exact shade of our motif)... not much really...

When we went back to Gateway on our way home, I bought this pink sweat pants from L.A. Gear and pink sando from Folded & Hung which are both on sale. This is my wedding preps outfit plus the hoodie I'm getting from w@wie Ade (thanks sis!). I even made sure that I can take off the sando pababa para hindi masira ang aking hair hehehe! I'll post my outfit next week... I'll take a picture this weekend.

Other updates: done with the missalette, printing na lang for Mt. Carmel's approval... bought na the gifts for the male principal sponsors, wrapping na lang... still have to find the materials for the gifts of the female principal sponsors... still have to buy the candles... finalizing guest list... finalizing song list... less than 6 months to go... not bad, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home