December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Friday, May 26, 2006

Tagged!

Instructions: Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. Walang kopyahan! hahaha =P

One. Just being with my honey will be top of my list.

Two. Watching movies/TV... last I watched was The Da Vinci Code... up next is X-Men...

Three. Reading books... last I read was The Da Vinci Code... I still have to get hold of Harry Potter 6 na paperback lang...

Four. Window shopping... time to explore Mall of Asia...

Five. Sleeping more than 8 hours a day... my form of relaxation...

Six. Connected with sleeping pa rin - waking up late in the morning...

Seven. 1/2 pound Hershey's bar... yummy!

Eight. munching on Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream

Nine. passionate about cooking kahit konti pa lang alam ko!

Ten. my one & only nephew (so far) who is such a cute and adorable kid kahit super kulit...

And just like Vanessa (a w@wie too), I'm tagging all those who visited my blog and read my entries!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... botox espasticidad medular

Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home