December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My All-Time Favorite Cookies


This is not in any way related to our wedding....

One of my weaknesses are C-O-O-K-I-E-S. Here are my all-time favorites:

1. Mrs. Fields white chocolate chip cookies with macadamia ~ this is #1 in my list. I like the cookies of Mrs. Fields because they are soft & chewy but this one tops my list. For their brownies naman, you can't go wrong with the Rocky Mountain Mogul.

2. Pepperidge Farm Soft-Baked cookies ~ got a first taste of this soft, chewy cookies (they have chunky ones too!) when I was in Singapore. They also have it in Duty Free then just recently, I saw it in SM Makati... yipeeey!

3. Chips Ahoy Chewy

4. Keebler Soft Batch ~ inexpensive one to satisfy your cookie cravings pero masarap pa rin lalo na if you heat it in a microwave oven (at least for 5-10 secs).

5. Oreo Mint ~ this is also good kahit na hindi soft & chewy.

... and now back to diet hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home