December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Thursday, March 30, 2006

To Book or Not to Book... yet??


This is our dilemma right now... we wanted to book Panglao Island Nature Resort <http://www.panglaoisland.com> in Bohol for our honeymoon. But we don't know if it is advisable to book it already since we still have to consider the wedding expenses. I also don't want to be too impulsive (sometimes I am buti na lang Ney is always there to bring me back to reality of what we can or cannot have)... haaay! But we also have to consider that if we really want this, will have to book early because December is a peak season (and also for weddings). Last night, I really, really wanted to book it already and was even convincing Ney (short for Honey)... which he did then... well... I had second thoughts... what "if" we will need that extra cash for other wedding expenses (pero deep inside I know na within budget sya hehehe!)... pero I also tell myself that this is the "first time" that we will be together... just the two of us... after all these years. We haven't decided until now... but God knows how I want to call my travel agent...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home