December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

more pictures from my Trial Hair & Make Up

We were supposed to attend a bridal fair entitled "Celebrations 2006" at the Manila Pavilion Hotel, U.N. Avenue but it was postponed... grrrr... kainis talaga! So we went to Starbucks instead to have my "as-of-now favorite" Caramel Coffee Jelly Frap. He had his usual Mocha Frap. I liked our pictures here because I still looked fresh (I think...) inspite of having to take the MRT/LRT and walking a few blocks to get to Manila Pavilion just to find out that the event was postponed... grrrr! This was around 3PM.






This picture was taken when I got home around 4:30PM... pagod na... ang init pa that day. I finally decided to wash my face around 7:30PM. I did not have any retouch the whole afternoon. And since my mom and fiance are happy naman with Angie & Ogie, I am definitely getting them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home