December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wedding Suppliers (Part 1)

I would like to share our preparations for the Big Day. So here is a list of our suppliers who will (I hope and pray...) help us make this a memorable and special day for the two of us and a fun-filled day for our guests.

Bridal Bouquet & Entourage Flowers by TEDDY MANUEL (of Flowers & Events)

** Teddy is super nice... really... and so is his brother, Roland (who we also got for our surprise treat to our guests). Teddy will be doing my dream bouquet and believe me, he was able to work around our budget. They are both very easy to talk to and how I wish I can get them for on-the-day-coordination "if and only if" we still have a budget for it. My fiance said we'll find out sometime October so here am I wishing... and hoping... and praying.... As for those who are curious about our "special treat"... naaahh... you'll have to wait just like me who is super excited. It's my all-time fave!


Guests Souvenirs by KONSEPTO
** We wanted to have this as souvenirs for our guests the first time we have heard of it. We feel that our guests will appreaciate it more than the usual giveaways. And I bet they will be very proud to show it around hehehe! =)

Invitations by [must not be named]

**My fiance once told his officemates that he will have this particular design for our invitations (jokingly) but during a bridal fair in Megamall last February, what we saw was just the design he has in mind. Since their promo rate is only valid until March 2006, we booked them during the Wedding Expo at the NBC tent early this March.

By the way, all the above suppliers were booked during the Wedding Expo at the NBC Tent. I'm so satisfied with this expo because we accomplished so much in just 2 days.

...more suppliers to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home