December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Good Food, Great Love



Caterer:
Tamayo's Catering Services
http://www.tamayos.com
**Tamayo's Catering Services was actually the first caterer we saw when we were still in search of that perfect church and venue to celebrate "our love." This is because they were strategically located at the back of Manila Cathedral so you will never get lost... really. But since they only have food tasting on Sundays, we were unable to try them out... just yet. We usually kasi reserve Sundays to rest and spend time with our families. So, we decided to try other caterers... Hizon's (which was referred to me by my good friend in high school, Shar Ramos now Mrs. Tan. She got them for her wedding.) and Josiah's (which I think I just saw in the internet and since they have celebrity as clients... I must say I got intrigued). I was able to schedule an appointment for us with the two caterers on the same day hehehe! If I remembered correctly, we came from our first visit to Mount Carmel Shrine and we even ate lunch at Pizza Hut (pizza, spaghetti & chicken wings... yummy!)... oooppss... that was a "very, very" wrong move. By the time we got to Hizon's (located inside Sanville Subdivision, Tandang Sora where Fernwood Garden is also located and where Josiah's will also have their food tasting that day), it was already mid-afternoon and yes, we are still full. My fiance did not like the food though... maybe because it was already cold since we arrived late and to think that we had just eaten our lunch. But I enjoyed their fruit salad... sweet tooth I guess. But I must say that Mrs. Hizon and her staff, Julie is attentive. And off we went to Fernwood. By the way, I think I have not mentioned yet that we got lost on our way to Sanville Subdivision. Now, I realize that we could have just taken the Tandang Sora route then turn right after Seaoil... haaayy. It was already late in the afternoon (4 past) when we got to Fernwood for our food tasting with Josiah's. At least, I was able to visit the place even if we have not considered it for our reception venue. Going back to Josiah's, honestly... the food was great... really great especially the "fish." Keep in mind that we are very full by this time *burp* hehehe! We were almost sure that we will get them but we have decided to still check out what Tamayo's has to offer. So, I called them up to schedule our food tasting. This time, we didn't eat breakfast and decided that we'll take our lunch there. The "pumpkin soup" was yummy... yummy... yummy and we were able to sample a variety of their menu. They gave us kasi different set of menu. They also have good food so here comes our dilemma. Well, it really came down to who has to offer more for the same amount and Tamayo's did. And my fiance will still have the lengua he so desires since I got most of what I really want for our wedding and this is his "one and only wish." I wonder if our guests will look forward to this. That reminds me to advise Peng not to serve me any lengua hehehe!

...and our journey continues....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cough serious thailand smoothly ninth sultanov mailing btinternet defamatory drive herbaceous
lolikneri havaqatsu

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home