December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

"Our PRECIOUS!"

I just saw early this afternoon an exact replica of the wedding ring we wanted from Matus Jewellery. We met with Alain last Friday and explained to him the design we wanted. He said that in fact, he has an order for that particular design and will be delivered this week. So he showed me the ring today -- it's two-tone, yellow gold at the outer side, matte finish with 3 diamonds for me *wink* while my fiance's will just have the plain band. We will still be looking around for "our precious" so nothing has been decided yet. Still to check -- Suarez Wedding Rings (Gateway), Orogem & Goldenhills Jewelry (both located in Greenhills)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home