December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Monday, July 31, 2006

Kuya's 34th Birthday

This is a late post but I have been busy in the office and has not been able to upload the pictures until this morning. My brother invited us to his birthday lunch at Red Crab, Greenbelt.


Side Kuwento: Red Crab is one of our (me & honey) favorite places to dine in. We both loved their Szechuan crab. Crab Maritess only comes second.









Here is my sooo cute nephew, our ring bearer and his mom, our cord sponsor.











After lunch, my nephew got his haircut at a barber shop (forgot the name?!) in Glorietta. Gosh! He's a big boy na... time flies so fast talaga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home