December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Friday, October 13, 2006

Ney's 27th Birthday


It is almost a month ago when Ney celebrated his 27th Birthday. It was his last birthday as a single guy. In two months time, he will be a married man. He had a small party at his house that night with his classmates from way back high school and a few former officemates. He had a lot of fun I bet since he told me they ended mid-morning already. Yet he still woke up early the next day so he can have lunch with me *sweet.* We went to Seven Corners at Crowne Plaza last September 16 for another celebration. It was sooo expensive but worth the experience. The highlight of the buffet (at least for me since Ney can't have it because of his migraine) is the chocolate fountain. yummy! yummy dessert! I tell you one can't have enough of chocolates... oooppss... except my poor Ney. =)

I don't think we will eat there again in the next so, so months but another must try (they say) is the Spiral Restaurant at Westin Philippine Plaza. Another expensive adventure....

1 Comments:

Blogger Rainier & Katrina said...

hi she! lapit na sis. We're eyeing also for Spiral at The Philippine Plaza. It's no longer Westin, I don't know why they remove the Westin. hehehe! Sobrang mahal sobra. If its friday & sat, buffet is at 1800++. Whoa! OA diba? Have you tried HEAT at Edsa Shang or Circles at Makati Shang? Sarap din sis... sulit din. Not that expensive sa Spiral. Haba noh? hehehe

Friday, October 20, 2006 1:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home