December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

First Fitting

I'm so, so excited!!

We (me & my entourage) will have our first fitting on October 22 (Sunday)... finally. Fitting schedule is between 10am-1pm but we (me, my mom, Andrei my coin bearer and hopefully, ate Nak my candle sponsor & her kid Ann my flower girl will be able to come to Manila) will be there around 10am. I hope all my entourage will be there early as well so I can take pictures of them. I'll also have to take a picture of my first fitting but I will not post it here para surprise naman. I just have to send it to my dad. I'll just post pictures of the gowns of my entourage. And I told Ney he cannot see my bridal gown until my walk on the aisle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home