December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Church

Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Rating: 5++++

I have always wanted to walk down a loooong aisle because I will get married once in my life lang naman so make the most of it na. Originally, we wanted San Sebastian Church (San Agustin Church was way too expensive for us!) but we decided in the end to try and find a church that also has a function hall to cut on costs. Not only did Mount Carmel has a long aisle... the longest I have seen so far, it also has a very nice altar. Another plus is a quiet surrounding and accommodating staff especially Ms. Collette. Nung una, I thought mataray ang mga staff nila but when we attended the Pre-Cana seminar, Ms. Collette explained na they will appear nagmamadali on the phone because of so many parishioners they have to attend to. We also had fun during the Pre-Cana seminar. And we even got our marriage certificate already yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home