December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cake

Sugarbox (of Emily Uy)
Rating: 5

I did not have a debut party back then so this is the first time (and probably the last) that I will have a cake this big and this expensive (according to Ney!!) but it was the most raved part of our wedding. Most of our guests loved our cake and were very impressed with it. Emily's carrot walnut cake is delicious although it is not that moist since fondant but still masarap. I would have given it a rating of ++++ if only Emily remembered that the flavor of the mini-cakes is chocolate. I was only able to find out na carrot walnut yung flavor when I tried our mini-cake after New Year na. Don't worry, the cake was still as good... and not spoiled hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home