December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hair & Make-up Artists

Angie Cruz (make-up) & Ogie Rayel (hair)
Rating: 4.5


Unlike other brides, I only had one trial hair & make-up and since my first trial with them were okay, I never bothered to try other artists. Besides, their rates are sooo affordable, I could not resist. Imagine… Php6,000 only for 3 heads + 850 for additional head. Although, they were late for their call time, we were not late for the church so I wouldn’t take that against them. Mabilis din kasi sila magtrabaho pero maganda naman ang output and my make-up stayed on until the end of the reception without any need of retouch. I only wish Ogie stayed even until after the ceremony lang so he can put my hair down for the reception as earlier agreed upon. I would have given them a rating of 5++++.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home