December 16, 2006, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Shrine Parish
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
babies
Cool Slideshows
My Photo
Name:
Location: Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The question of life is "Why?" The answer is "Why Not?"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Flowers

Teddy Manuel (of Flowers & Events)
Rating: 5++++

I love my bouquet!! I have always wanted an all-tulips bouquet and I initially thought that it will be quite expensive so my alternative would have been a round bouquet of roses. But with Teddy, you can let him know how much is your budget for the flowers and he will work miracles for you hehehe!

I also love how the floral balls (for my Bridesmaids), the hand-tied bouquets (for our moms and my Maid of Honor), the floral wand (for my one & only Flower Girl) and the wristlets or whatever you call it (for our Secondary Sponsors) turned out. I hope these pictures give justice to how beautiful they were on that day.






And the fact that I only have to deal with one supplier (coordination + flowers) was a plus. And a good (oooppss... GREAT) one too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home